BEAVER DAM INVITES YOU TO THE
Taste Of Wisconsin
Don’t Worry… Beer Happy!
The Taste of Wisconsin is a craft beer and cheese tasting event featuring only products made in Wisconsin. The event, now in its 16th year, is always held from Noon to 4 pm on the Saturday before Father’s Day. This year the event will be June 17th.
What a great Father’s day gift! (hint..hint)
Enjoy nearly 100 Wisconsin beers and have a chance to talk with the brewers themselves.
Beer Tasting Tickets Include:
- Souvenir Tasting Glass
- Souvenir Program with evaluation for every beer and cheese at the event
- A wide of variety of Wisconsin beers & Wisconsin cheeses to taste!
Tickets are $45 in advance and $45 starting the week before the event. There is also a “6-pack special” where you can get 6 tickets for the price of 5!
You must be 21 years or older with a valid ID to purchase Beer Tasting event tickets.
There will be designated driver tickets available for $10 which will give you access to all the cheeses, water, music, games and a good time!
Live music, food for purchase, games, and even more fun – the perfect event!
Tickets will be available for purchase online beginning April 1st and will also be available in May at the Beaver Dam Chamber, Fox Brothers Piggly Wiggly, and Beaver Dam Food Pride.0
Presale tickets are $45 each and $50 the day of the event. Get your friends together and get the six-pack special. With the six pack special you get six tickets for the price of five!
Each Standard Ticket Includes:
- A Souvenir Tasting Glass
- A Souvenir Program listing with every beer and cheese for you to rate*
- Access to nearly 100 Wisconsin beers and dozens of Wisconsin cheeses.
Designated Driver Ticket
Tickets designed for Designated Drivers or just those who want to come and enjoy the cheese and the atmosphere. Tickets are $10 each. Everyone must have a ticket.
Each DD Ticket Includes:
- Access to dozens of Wisconsin cheeses.
- Free bottled water.
* program is accurate at the time of printing. Some beer and cheese selections may change due to availability issues.