Get Your Personal Financial Groove On!
Sandy Heiar, of Heiar Insurance and Estate Planning, and host of her own weekly radio program on WBEV Radio, will share why it is so important for business owners and anyone who is working to prepare for their financial futures.
Sandy Heiar is going to help you get prepared for your financial future by asking and answering some of these questions:
- Are you ready for retirement?
- What have you done to prepare?
- How long do you expect to live after your work life?
- Who is or who are the beneficiaries of your assets?
- What kind of lifestyle do you want in retirement?
What questions do YOU have of our retirement expert? Join us in November for this informative BN event.
Tuesday, November 14, 2017
Old Hickory Golf Club
W7596 Hwy 33, just east of Beaver Dam and west of Horicon
Join us for breakfast, networking and
|7:30 - 7:45 AM - Coffee / Networking
7:45 - 8:05 AM - Breakfast / Networking
8:05 - 8:55 AM - Sponsor / Program
8:55 - 9:00 AM - Announcements
Upcoming Breakfast Networking Events